ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

I am sick of hearing downrampers say "PT is a load of bs". "ADY...

1. 11,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I am sick of hearing downrampers say "PT is a load of bs". "ADY is stuffed", "look at the sp - proof!" etc etc etc.

My advice is simple - if you think ADY is a bad bet then sell out and move on.

For those who deliberately down ramp ady on HC to profit from going short - Firstly, I think you should declare your interest before you post on hc to avoid being deceptive. I also think, at this point in time, shorting ady is very dangerous. This is because the demerger announcement as well as major financing announcements are likely to be announced any day now.

The RLL Lithium demerger has to be announced before the end of this month to be consistent with the quarterly report. Also, ML and ADY are in talks on a 200m loan. The Shougang 40m credit note is about to be signed too. No reason to believe these positive events wont happen.

No one disputes that the RLL Lithium demerger announcement alone is likely to rocket ADY 100% - 200%. The reasons are simple...

RLL owns 20% of the world's lithium reserves suitable for Lithium battery production and they are now producing.

Countries like US, Europe, UK, Russia, etc... have little or no reserves of LiCO. It is predicted that the few companies that hold the World's LiCO reserves will be the new "oil barons" of the 21st century.

H2 powered vehicles have proven to be a complete dud due to their low energy efficiency. Currently there are no alternatives to Li-ion technology for efficient transport. See here:

No Alternative to Lithuim for Transport

Consequently, all major car manufacturers are now either tooling up to produce EVs with Li-ion batteries as the power source or are planning to do so. I have put some examples on the links that follow.

If you don't want to believe any of this: simple -> sell out and move on.

If you think ADY has the potential to triple your money, perhaps the following may be of interest to you. ....

Chinas Lithium Ion Bus Fleet

U.S. Ready for Lithium EV Batteries

Mitsubishi Quintuple Lithium ion Production

Nissan to Make all Electric Vehicles by 2010

UGS's Lithium Yearbook out

PS: Blythefan is a self confessed shorter. You should think about that before you read his posts on ady. (Why would someone who holds no ady stock spend so much time posting negative posts on ady. Only one reason - he wants the sp to go down in order to profit from his short position. Bly I suggest you go careful mate - might be another "Rotting Kitten" in it for you. Good luck anyway.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.276K 225.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156693 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 476693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.