AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Exceptionally High Grade Copper Comfirmed At The Rio Verde Project, page-25

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    You stale bulls are so predictable. You bag the experts when you don't like what they say but when you find an article that is bullish on copper you embrace it with open arms. One thing remains the same - the stock price is stuffed in my opinion because the shares on issue is a millstone around your neck - just like the miningnet article pointed out weeks ago.

IF AVB stays listed, Mum & Dad & the Spreadsheet will be paying the price for a long long time until all the stock is digested. Pity the folk who averaged down yet again in taking up the 8c placement. I wonder if you will ever be truly compensated for all the risk you have taken on by "investing" in this dog. The returns so far have been anything but compensating for anything.....

Oh - and we still have all that news on the so-called aspiration to finally build a "fast start-up pre commercial trial mine" at PB - along with, I see, plans for a DFS!

Fair dinkum, could you put any more caveats around PB?

"Fast start up"
    "Pre-Comemrical"
    "Trial Mine"

Oh yes, please let us qualify...what we mean is we are going to try and rip some ore out of the hanging wall because we know there is a little bit of high grade stuff there.

Well, anyway, lets see how they fund all that work. Cash? Convertible Notes? Bank finance? (the last deal with the banks took 2 years to NOT proceed). Oh - wait - maybe more shares issued to keystone investors will do the trick...?

Bottom line: How will one ever extract ones self from this money pit? Oh wait - I know- average down!!!

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.