TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

Exceptionally pathetic., page-140

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Earlyrise, yes in the short term it has actually been buyers, which includes myself, who are technically the contrarian investors as we are going against the flow. If you take a longer term approach then obviously the opposite is the case due the share price appreciation. But I suppose on a stock specific forum anybody who has a view different to the longs can claim to be contrarians. But in my view the issue is not the contrarian v's the non contrarian but more the issue of blatant down ramping v blatant up ramping. Unfortunately the TOn thread has both and I honestly suspect that if there was less blatant up ramping then there would be less food for the down rampers.
    On manners, yes totally agree with you, must say this weekend I read one of the most low gutter comments that I have read on this forum in a long time,unfortunate to say it came from a Ton favourite, and no it wasn't anybody in your list above. Did see Pauldola's comments earlier on the topic of manners, must say totally agree with him,he appears to be a sophisticated investor in more than the usual sense of the word.
    Anyway gotta go, not healthy spending too much time on here.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.738K 1.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1612 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 835173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.