TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

No offense but the ramp squad has their heads burried in the...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    No offense but the ramp squad has their heads burried in the sand. A stock with such a high profile cannot be manipulated for this long unless something highly illegal is happening. Lets be clear, is this something we are suggesting? I know I'm certainly not.

You can only force the price down if there is no demand for the shares. If this is blatantly under valued as everyone in this thread seems to think, then surely it is plain to see for people with big dollars and there would be a team with vacuum cleaners sucking up all the loose hands. This hasn't happened. It's been all supply and no demand.

I don't fully understand the gap between SYR and TON, I'll admit that. But I now get the feeling it may be more to do with the former being propped up rather than TON being held down.

Furthermore unless there is exponential growth in demand for graphite there WILL be an oversupply in 2-5 years time (not right now hence why the price is currently still high). This, IMO is why graphite is suffering, along with overall poor sentiment in the commodity sector.

TON could well be the buy of a lifetime when it bottoms out, assuming the team can cobble together a couple of offtakes and secure financing for development. But I think it's time to admit that we (myself included) got it wrong and stop looking for excuses and pointing fingers at the bogey man.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 689759 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 137852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.