CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

TTHA power generator (coal/gas) can be likened to a motor in a...

1. 132 Posts.
    TTH

A power generator (coal/gas) can be likened to a motor in a vehicle, when you need power you increase the fuel (press the accelerator) and when you don't require it you just back off the fuel,though the older type coal units don't like being shut down & started up, the newer gas fired units can cope with that.

Others here have been question Blue Gens suitability here in Oz;
    It is well suited to Victoria because of it's relative colder climate & ease of connectivity to (I presume) existing gas pipe lines. Which, I guess, is why they launched it there. This will change in time IMHO as cleaner greener gas becomes more widely available, regardless of climate.(we still use hot water in Queensland lol).

It was cfu's move to Europe for the above reasons, colder climate,gas is widely distributed, huge populations etc. etc.

It has always been my opinion that the desired purchaser of CFU's products would be a/many power co's as it gives them a diversified power source that doesn't loose power through transmission,& many other reasons of which I haven't time to go into.

Holder from way back, averaged down (against my principles but a true believer in this co.)

Regards,
    B101

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.