CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Excessive CXXT transactions, page-196

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    "... i dont think its daytraders anymore it would be naive to think that"

@container1
    Looks like another one may have figured it out and is beginning to scrutinise the trading pattern.

Gee ... I wonder who is selling these shares? It's been punched up from half a cent to one cent and because ...? It certainly isn't fundamentals.

To stay focused on your pursuit of the facts - I would heavily discount or ignore the CGB raison d'etre that is continually trotted out, ad nauseam, by some of the key apologists for this woefully impotent stock. It has been my observation that many seem to be imprisoned by confirmation bias and they have long since abandoned reason and replaced that with articles of faith. Indeed, I recall a particular company announcement that referred to God.

Just never forget the "company transforming" cap raise at 3.5c and all of the attendant hype that surrounded that, "opportunity". That in itself ought to provide ample forewarning (or foreboding perhaps) to even the most optimistic investor.

"... never trust this mob again," A fair comment in my view and one borne out of experience - it would seem! biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 06/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.