CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Excessive CXXT transactions, page-70

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884

"It's clearly Basileus he is stocking up bigtime," (sic)

Oh yes ... damn it ... I've been outed. And there I was thinking I was doing such a fine job of disguising my true motivations!

"Downramping"? Now there's a term that I have not seen before! Can you explain it to me please? I would be so very appreciative.

Irrespective, what I do know is that some holders may be sitting on an 80% 'paper loss' of their capital (without factoring in opportunity cost and dilution) if they participated in the $0.035 "company transforming" share placement. Would that make any of them - to use your label - "pathetic"?

And what I do know is that for the long suffering shareholders who bought into that "transformation" the SP now needs to increase by 400% just so they can break even. Again, would that make any of them - to use your label - "pathetic"?

And let's be clear. Neither CGB nor any of its shareholders have any proprietary rights over the CGB HC threads. Any HC poster, whether they are shareholders or not, are entitled to post on CGB and they can do so at any time of the day!

24/7 - not so much. biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 02/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.