CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Excessive CXXT transactions, page-71

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    There is so much misinformation here it's scary.

Sure, it can take up to 10 years to develop a mine but in this case it was never going to happen, and 10 years for DSO is not "normal". They've known about the resource for years, they spent hundreds of thousands each quarter having a single bloke with a shovel dig holes and run tests.

E.G. Pioneer Resources developed their sinclair mine in 3 years, from discovery to mining. 10 years for DSO bauxite is ridiculous.

Dont forget the debacle with the Scoping Study! That was the most amateur thing I have seen happen on the ASX.

As long as the bauxite carrot was being dangled the board were cashing their fees. Now they have another carrot to dangle, they'll push the focus on the bauxite into the background and blame "market conditions" of course.

They mention AGV like what they did there is the norm... That was 10 years ago! What have they done since? I can go through all the related transactions and answer that...

Has Volcan paid the debt owed to CGB yet or is it still in the best interests of shareholders to not have Volcan pay it back?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.