MR1 0.00% 4.0¢ montem resources limited.

Mr Chivas or Peter, whom ever is answeringDont be emotional, be...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Mr Chivas or Peter, whom ever is answering

Dont be emotional, be pragmatic in regards to your investment. These junior listing executives are competing for our support, and they need to act accordingly.
    Renumeration and shareholder support is earnt by merit. A $9m MC junior does not pay a CEO $900k, $250k looks to be an industry standard acceptable rate. The current Company structure is too top heavy and needs to be thinned out. Corporate overheads and carrying costs are excessive. If a $300 m market cap was achieved then you can reward management, and not before. Cash on hand needs to be preserved to recover equity for current shareholders, not spent on Corporate Overheads. Preserve the cash for a JV or aquistion into a project that will resurrect shareholder wealth. Shareholders do not wish to support two corporate offices in two countries.

I will hold further for teh shortb term and dont want my investment to turn into another Kodak moment. I have reserached the MD Peters past employment history, and i dont want to turn MR1 into another Cockatoo Coal. We learn from our mistakes, value this, change your ways and get back to work for shareholders and we will support you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MR1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.