TTT 4.76% 11.0¢ titomic limited

Agree! Jeff needs to be on the tools , that's where he is no...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Agree! Jeff needs to be on the tools , that's where he is no doubt the master of the trade.

Let's not forget he never was meant to be the CEO. The original CEO Titomic had did nothing more than sit behind his desk in silence. He was quickly moved on and rightfully so. Jeff was thrown in to fill the gap and at the time his knowledge of the product and enthusiasm is what was needed.

The company is well beyond that now and need a solid CEO. Jeff isn't a polished CEO capable of running a public company that frankly speaking desperately needs some form on the board with revenue to lift the share price.

Original announcements were all about work in the pipeline. In one of Jeff recent interviews it's now about Australian investors aren't patient by nature, unlike America. The work they are doing takes time, yes I agree. The original work they were talking about such as bicycles, golf clubs, ship hulls, there was even mention of designer luxery titanium suitcases in the early days. All dropped off and not until preassure was put on Jeff did he update the situation and really brushed it off with "we supplied the samples". All good and well but could of been better ways to deliver the news to shareholders.

I do like the new recruits and the people in the leisure sector obviously had to go. I do also think it's time to get a suitable CEO to grab hold of the company. I feel now shareholders aren't been told the whole picture.
    I Also believe it's in the Australian governments best interests the company does work with the amount of high grade titanium in Australia. Coal sales can't last forever and we basically gave that away so hopefully lesson learnt with titanium.

That's my 2c worth. I've been holding since soon after the IPO and as much as it frustrates me I will continue to hold.

Good luck to all! DYOR, happy trading!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $101.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 9.6¢ $611.8K 5.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 19858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.