AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Exchange Rules, page-29

1. 17,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Are you joking? I've seen dozens of statements on this board from people who say NC told them AJX was going to file confidentially under the JOBs Act. Just this morning this quote from NC was posted by Toxxic on the $10+/ share thread:

Unfortunately, we are in a confidential filing (or blackout) period where we simply can’t say anything.

None of this is confidential or from a privileged source and you don't need to insult me just because I'm telling you something you don't want to hear. The point is that if AJX submits confidentially under the JOBS Act it still has to announce it. . . and if it doesn't submit confidentially then, by definition the filing is public. That means there's been nothing submitted to the SEC and it's not possible to get listed in the U.S. by the end of the year.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope this response makes it clear I am referring to a posting from our confused poster

It might be helpful to walk us all through the general SEC rules so we can understand them properly then. I understand their process rules to refer to a blackout period no matter what. And I would understand that unless SEC has approved the listing there is nothing to report.

I'd also like to have you provide the specific quotes from other posters that refer to the JOBS act.

I'm happy to hear anything from you that is backed by references and quotes. That way we can all check the original source. Without such information you are asking us to give credence to what you write as matters of fact. On at least one occasion you dismissed someone who asked for such back up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $949 92.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3818784 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 153350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.