AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Exchange Rules, page-79

1. 616 Posts.
    Man... Ex employee... you have it in for him. The more you post the more you stink of ex employee.
    Going back to 2013 hey... mmmmmmm. Maybe it was incorrectly addressed, but I see this on his Bio which I know and have seen is accurate.... Your getting real close to defaming......... and if your about the company and no an ex employee.... stick to the company.

Vendetta .... Vendetta ..... So again, stick to the company. This CEO has transformed the place. So again, what about the chemistry and how it doesn't work... how do you know ??? I guess Dr Brookins and Dr Van Hyning are fabricating the chemistry as well ???

On the AJX website!

Nicholas has operated throughout the US, Australia, China, South East Asia, Asia and the Middle East in an array of arenas, such as; Head of Foreign Investments, Risk and Compliance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Investor Relations as well as a company secretarial role with an ASX listed Company. Nicholas has working experience with the ASX, NYSE, NASDEQ, TSX and the OTCQX and OTC. He is registered with the New York State Bar Association, an Associate of the NSW Law Society, is a Fellow of FINSIA, and holds a Certified Practicing Accountant (AI) and Chartered Global Management Account (CGMA).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.