RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

I think u should all be prepared for a major drop in the share...

1. 4,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    I think u should all be prepared for a major drop in the share price.

By July there could be 1,500,000,000 on issue and the MC currently is 15mil. That's a SP of 0.014c

The MC will have to go to 50mil to maintain SP of 0.033c

It will take a good announcement to get back to where it is today OR the risk is already factored in and when its all sorted the risk is taken out and it basically stays at 3.3c or 50 mil MC.

The 380 million options to convert at .015c and expire July 2016 is a big factor. If the SP drops and is below that in 4 months time (21st july) then those options will expire. Watch for a 3B on 22nd July !
    If the options expire the SP will bounce big, but that would be if the SP is under 1.5c. If price is above then they get taken up, then alot of dilution and it will drop like a stone, if the market has NOT factored in the options. But it most likely has. Too many variables around that many options in just 4 mths time.

Anyway, all has to go to plan, and I think a good announcement to get back to where it is today.

I imagine it all comes down to the chip maker. If it was Intel for example then it will be huge. But another big player will still be massive.

I'm waiting for all this legal stuff to get sorted, ALL shares and options issued, the name changed, directors in place and any last minute surprises past, and see the SP settle down after the inevitable initial volatility is sorted out, then see where it is.

Shares at 0.015c sounds alot better. And this might mean the shares on issue are reduced by 380 million.

The stock market can be a black beast.

Time will tell and I will give it time. Plenty of sorting out has to happen when a billion shares get issued plus close to 400million options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.