RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

excited, page-15

1. 4,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    Yes no mystery, all laid out. But plans change, surprisingly often.

Yes, the 6mil would be useful to a company, but funds were raised via a share issue so its not free money.

It will take a good announcement to absorb all the permutations of these shares on issue to basically get to a MC of 50mil. A good announcement might take the MC to a 100 mil. A really, really good annc could go alot further.

But as it stands the share price is not going to stay where it is.

We will in the fullness of time find out how excited the market is about what xped is offering. I can't risk that this is a big IoT (very popular at the moment ie.fad) thing because I don't really understand the technology and where its intrinsic value lies.

I need to be blunt. There are scammers in the stockmarket.

When the deal is done I will believe. I will miss the first multi bagger bounce, but I wont lose anything at all if the promise dries up in a long list of dissappointing announcements and paperwork, after they SELL all those shares at multi bagger rates themselves.

I know Im being very pessimistic. But shit does happen. Basically I have been burnt before. Big promises. All looking so orderly. Nothing delivered. This is why the banks don't touch this end of town.

Good luck to all. Really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.