IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

excited, page-2

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Yes I can understand the excitement. I said a bit a couple of days ago on this site.
    I am led to believe there is a lot to be excited about and maybe it will be announced on Tuesday . I understand management are also excited as some other posters have reported on HC and SS
    So much I am told that IGR are having the results re tested. This may in fact lead to a delay in announcing or could it be for an excuse to buy more time till the POG rises again.It will be interesting to see what happens next.
    I am just a bit dirty that when IGR have something to shout about the POG drops 120 dollars over 3 days.
    A lot of opinions about regarding the POG and what will happen next. And the opinions are so far apart.Just read the papers or the Fin Review and listen to the opinions on CNBC and Bloomberg all so very different. What volitile times we live in and who is right.
    I can see both side ie we are in a long term bull market regarding Gold and also the other side that we have seen a huge rise plus a big drop in the US dollar which needs correcting. To make it worse the hedge speculators are having a field day moving from one industry to the next playing the greed mentality to the very extreme. Really anything is possible at the momment which in itself is good for the POG as who can you trust right now. Believe me anything could happen this week or this month.
    Anyone who has a strong opinion as to the future is kidding themselves. We could see Gold back over the 1000 or we could see a continuance in the fall of commodities the tend is your friend.
    But back to IGR. This is the best gold play in town. We have a real project that gets better all the time. More hits than Elvis is becoming an understatement. They have very professional management who are very approachable. They have lots of cash when cash is hard to get. They have the mill and the accommodation. A very good Gold play.
    And Yes I am excited . I just hope what I heard is true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.