IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Thanks for your comments Noiprocs and Yes Marsup please give us...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Thanks for your comments Noiprocs and Yes Marsup please give us a report on the Wednesday presentation. CC is always entertaining and freely provides updates enthusiasm and answers to questions. I think he will provide some positive information.
    I encourage you to write us a summary.
    And yes LSM I consider $10 a very wild prediction but can see $1 before too long particularly if the POG continues its bull run. This company is very much for real.
    I seem to of started something now that I shared just a little of the rumour I heard. I just hope I am right but please do not rubbish me too much if wrong as I am only sharing info which I think is part of what this site is about. Also am concerned a bit about insider information not sure where the line is drawn but my info has not come from IGR or the where the results are decided or calculated. I am just a excited long term holder of IGR and have been a believer for a few years now. Have just happened to hear something along the lines they have had a good hit at SC. Apparently well into triple figure gpt but not so big in strike length. Maybe hit a nugget or two. But I think the results have excited a few as I have been told. Just hope I have not been fed dud information.
    And I stress as I have been told.
    Certainly don’t know. But the story sounded very convincing to me.
    Perhaps Marsup you can ask CC about it on Wednesday if there has been no announcement out.
    Very interesting times at the moment. What will gold do tonight in USA . Will IGR release their report tomorrow. Is it true that they are having the results recalculated or tested and thus will delay the announcement. I just love it all .
    And lastly what an interesting chat site IGR has on HC – seems genuine people to me.
    Have a great Easter and bring it on IGR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.