SGQ 3.85% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

excitement plus

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    For mine the CR  is a non event … the short term price dip that may/maynot  occur depends upon the avenue of the CR chosen ( and there are many avail and some have already been discussed at length in the last couple of days )

though nice to see where and how much  the end result will be more exploration / confirmation of stricklands / investigators and the new ground  beyond the current funded  2500m drilling program for a very exciting 2018.

Now to diverge back to the real share price movers and focus … drillbit / assays / metreage firming up Ni already there

We must also remember there  is a lot of information we are not privy to or released yet like new DHEM , assays, re interpretations  new modelling  of the complexities of this belt

Though I still support the Raglan model  of shallow multipod style over an extended strike length  for some light alternate  reading  over this weekend attached I found this article while we await the start of the next phase .

http://www.cet.edu.au/docs/default-source/presentations/10_charles_wilkinson_dday2015.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Some very familiar names and companies  involved , our JV partner , spread and distances of deposits, timeframes , # of drill holes,  depths and %Ni / widths,  discovery holes etc etc etc

I have no doubt the forward program to be unleashed with the new monies will create much excitement / volatility in our fairly tightly held company

BRING IT ON    Expertise on board + money + drilling + known Ni  = very high potential

YES still a BUY and HELD

Good fortune to all J

Yes .. liking the  IGNORE  button

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $26.58K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1238715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.