MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Kak,I think its been 2 years since that infamous report and...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Kak,

I think its been 2 years since that infamous report and Vinns constant reaction to the behaviour of some of the opportunists.

There is no question that this time round (post AGM) the landscape is different to 2 years ago. The pipeline is unequal to anything that we have seen before ..which gives MSB , the Professor and management HUGE energy and drive going into 2014.

As posters have noted in todays commentary - frustration is the point of issue with MSB (not lack of achievements and success) and this issue will take flight in the coming month(s) with expected news on Japan, 1st patient enrolment by Teva in CHF, DDD final results, Big D update and progression of Osiris P3 applications.

Its only a matter of time (my opinion only) that one of the heavy weight US fund mangers(M&G are UK based), pull the trigger and put an end to this ASX SP frustration tactics.

Nice to see American funds have increased their holding by another 4m during Sept QRT13 to 14.2M

http://investors.morningstar.com/ownership/shareholders-major.html?t=MEOBF®ion=USA&culture=en-US

Now 1 more sleep to my favourite time of the year.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.