AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

You really don't get it Joeblow250, or is it that you want to...

1. 10,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    You really don't get it Joeblow250, or is it that you want to get more of it but don't own enough yet?

The unsubstantiated garbage that you come out with is staggering.

1. No pump and dump cause there hasn't been a dump.

2. It is a very reasonable correlation to assume directors buying very substantial holdings, after bringing to the markets attention that Pedro Branco is going to be a great resource, relates to the fact that they believe their investment will bring them a good return. In fact it could easily be argued that they had the choice to invest that money in any number of places (they all have mates in the industry and any number of opportunities) yet chose to invest in AVB.

3.. Don't understand how you get to "EXTREMELY diluted" and want to shout about it. The market cap of AVB is very modest for a company with the resource and land that it has in such a highly prospective area.

I think you need to go back and read the companies reports to the market so that YOU can stick to the facts. If their drill-fest plans (sic) keep hitting 1.5% copper plus gold credits on nearly every core then I for one hope they plan their way through the next few years!

Thankfully I have done my own research and don't rely on you for unsolicited investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.