FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Excitement wells at FAR’s ‘huge potential upside’, says CEO Cath Norman, page-25

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    That just about does me too. Come to us retail holders for 10m or so pre appraisal if you want to insure against cost over runs etc. maybe 20m to appraise FAN later if the shelf " falls over". If there are " watch this space" further news/ upgrades to come then raise on the back of this pre spud. No rush, plenty of time to herd the retail cats into line to raise this amount, particularly a few months out from spud.
    Many long termers have funded the company through higher risk years. We deserve the chance at least to participate in a small raising in what looks relatively speaking, the lowest risk punt many LT's have seen in the companies history. I'm sure we will be considered for an interim raise going on recent comments at the AGM.
    If there is only a 20% chance of failure on appraisal let us take that risk at a better price. Raise 80% of the big money post successful appraisal at a price that reflects that risk being put to bed.

Going on Cath's comments in that article, that's exactly what's likely to transpire.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.