SIH 0.00% 0.2¢ sihayo gold limited

Drill results always the key, but I'm dancing on eggshells to...

1. 1,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Drill results always the key, but I'm dancing on eggshells to see what the outcome of this biomass power will do to our cost per tonne extraction.

I like where we are heading, prove up Sihayo to indicated, finalise DFS with astute precision (they are taking there time to get it right and maximise our returns), increase resource at HJ & Tambang, assisting the local community is great for all concerned, production in medium term, gold all time high...

Jnr/Mid cap gold explorers/producers SP have been lagging behind the spot gold price, so only a matter of time before they started to sling shot back towards the spot gold graphic. SIH was slammed for no apparent reason, even when DOW was dropping 500 pts a day in August.

SIH has a lot further to run yet. 1.4m ounces and growing. Spot gold from my reading will leap over $2000 ounce shortly, further increasing SIH's margins.

Top 20 own over 75% of shares on issue, tightly held, SP manipulation has FINALLY ceased imo. There will be profit takers along the way no doubt.

Very happy to have my money parked here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 121103380 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8728091 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.