MAY 5.26% 3.6¢ melbana energy limited

Excitement.

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Ive held for as long as anyone here ...I think...., I have many millions of shares and hadmany disappointments over the last 9 years.
    However I will say, I'm just starting to get a little excited..
    The next 12 months is going to be company defining and for me , now we have set our strategy on high quality , lower risk ,lower cost onshore plays, I think we are in for a change of fortune.
    Cuba is absolutely massive , as big an onshore play as anywhere ,and if this was floated on AIM or TSX where they really get it, this would be gathering massive new shareholder support.. ASX for me just does not get it...
    Look at the hype on 88e, hundreds of posts daily , massive SH support and it's not even a conventional play or as large as P50 in Cuba,And with much much higher risk...which is being played out as they cannot get HCs to flow from thier fracked well..
    No fracking required here in Cuba, it's a straight down and perforate vanilla conventional drill with a massive pay zone it seems
    Melbana will in 12 months hopefully be a completely different entity with serious commercial clout behind it..
    I'm in for it.......9 years of averaging down.....I won't be selling , on anything other than success..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $40.16K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 670068 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 13422 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.