AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Response to asx price rise query"The company is at an exciting...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Response to asx price rise query

"The company is at an exciting stage in it's development"

Does it get any more bullish than that, straight from managements mouth.

Why the excitement?

We have drill results pending on a possible JORC compliant 1 - 2 billion tonnes of upgradeable coal at Bacchus Marsh.

We are just about to go to trial to find out whether or not we get access to "between 100 and 500million tonnes" of coal at Mt Mulligan.

We have a JV being actively progressed with Exergen who have the backing of some of the biggest and best players in coal use,coal trading and mine construction.

We are working in a state where the Gov has stated it is extremely keen to develop such a project.

And don't get me started on the potential of our already JORC compliant gold resources.

"Excited". If management are prepared to tell the ASX that they are excited, then I am beside myself!

They could have said share holders are getting excited at our prospects and pushing the price up. They could have said (again) that internet chat sites are rife with people getting excited by our prospects and that is pushing the price up. Or they could have just pointed out that we have results pending on a couple of fronts and speculation on those results are pushing the price up.

But no, they said "The Company IS at an exciting stage in it's development". I may be reading too much into it, but I can't think of too many more bullish responses to an ASX query when we are so close to a couple of company making announcements other than the actual announcemnets themselves.

IMO management have just given us a strong buy signal and that is now my sentiment. Strong Buy!

DYOR and all of the above is IMO only.

Good luck holders!
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.