VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

Hi All Yes it is a gamble. but if you can bleed the long held qf...

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi All

Yes it is a gamble. but if you can bleed the long held qf route to dear old london that is got to be a good thing for V AUSTRLAIA.
    But i think ALAN over the road at QF air is agreeing to the vba-sinapore deal in exchange for and to hope to get in bed with the AA LINES from east coast to the states and keep the singapore air trolling east to west.

For many years now the QF group have been fight it out with singapore air to keep them at bay from the australia/USA sectors. i am talk John Howard days.

Now if Emirates says we are going to have a go at a hub in australia watch out.come in hard and fast and give virgin and QF A bloody nose. and if aussie market is not handle right this might come in to play. As for the last 10 trips out of australia in the last couple of years 80% have been with EK AIRLINES,20% with EY AIRLINES.
    The service is better than QF,connection better than singapore air out of dubai and aub dab airport.
    Cheers all.
    ---CHEF747---
    PS

SENTITMENT: still a little of bleeding next week on the markets and than i think i am going etrade shopping for 200,000 shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.