RBM redbank mines limited

exciting junior copper producer

1. 5,331 Posts.

with the increasing focus on copper due to the encouraging fundamentals, due to the threat of supply and the continued draw down of LME stock now below 2 days global consumptions.

RBM is certainly in the right place at the right time with copper production already running at around 1,000 tonnes a year with a major expansion planned for early 2008.

With the upcoming resource upgrade from Redbank likely to push the copper resource to a value of over $1 billion compared to a market cap of only $17 million, the company is currently significantly undervalued.

On top of this they have the major commodity trader Glencore and the well known broker in Martin Place Securities(remember CDU) in their corner.

With 100% ownership of the Redbank tennements and mining plant RBM is due for a major re-rating as it firstly upgrades its reserves and then embarks on an upgrade to its plant and production.

For those how don't know RBM, Redbank is situated halfway between ZFX's Century Mine and McArthur Range Project certainly resource elephant country.

RBM reminds me of the early days of FXR when they were getting Radio Hill up and running, and once that was up and running it was re-rated by the market much the same as will happen with RBM.

One thing in RBM's favour is that they have some spectacular exploration potential that some have even compared to that of CDU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.