DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

exciting months for dominion

1. 2,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    It will all start with ther 2nd Quarter and Half Yearly reports and announcements on Resource upgrades

AND

fundamentals for Australian $ gold price are all heading in the right direction also. Slight softening of base metal prices, the oil price and the comming economic impact of a poor season for grain exports will I believe see a weakening of the A$ vs $US from current highs over the next six months (even though US$ under the gun against other currencies). The Indian Rupee is also buying more gold now compared with 12 months ago in relative terms (a natural hedge against the increased gold price). I think we will see a very strong new year wedding season not to forget all the other factors creating demand for gold versus supply.

I anticipate great result for the six months to December 06 and a great dividend yield. However, the Six months to June 30 2007 will be even better as the impact of a greater exposure to an unhedged gold price will take effect.

The recent weakness in DOMs sp is probably the best opportunity for others to "come for the ride".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.