NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

exciting news in January at CES 2018, page-56

1. 13,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2764
    Hi guys
    In Bangkok - went to visit all the main shopping centres in city centre, Siam Centre- paragon - nbk etc etc etc

This was my impression of what I saw in the department stores and many of the electronics stores-

The electronic stores / departments are definitely Dominated by headphones wireless noise cancelling earphones at present- I was quite amazed that this seemed to be the main focus in most of the electronic spaces

Beats Harmon karmon bose jbl Sony and a large number of smaller companies all had space in each Sections I visited- I was shocked to see how crowded the space was for pushing the wearable noise cancelling earphones and how the traditional hot items like beats etc had dedicated the vast majority of their product display to wireless earphones instead their chunky first products

I didn’t see any nuheara, it may have been there but it wasn’t obvious and I thought I’d look

Definitely wearable wireless headphones is a hot item on display here amoungst the retailers - the other seemed to be drones and retro wireless speakers

Anyway good luck - jist thought I’d pass on what I saw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.