AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Lots of companies SP thrives on lotsa announcements.... rumour...

1. 43,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Lots of companies SP thrives on lotsa announcements.... rumour buys push the sp up.

I prefer to do my DD and understand what the co. is doing rather than have loads of announcements, though it would be good to be kept ups to date following such a change.

We are due a 4C and I'm expecting there will be significant upgrade to the sp following.

We now have a dual model for business with the addition of a lucrative sector in veterinary treatment.

but I'm forced to admit the hard shell cap has been surpassed by technological developments in soft shell caps with one producer (at least) promoting the ability of their product to delay absorption to the intestine. I have to concede that the hard shell cap is not as big a selling point as it was when first developed.

but we are not undone in this sector as we still have significant potential with prescription quality preparations. The Tasmanian health uptake should rank as significant too in the coming 4C. Yet only one month of supply won't be big, it should show some revenue (I hope).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.