TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Hi @journeyman, @noodly, You are both 100% correct, the ECA...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Hi @journeyman, @noodly,
    You are both 100% correct, the ECA component of TNG's loan is $450m according to the now deleted page of the presentation which was drafted (but this exact slide was deleted before presentation) at the Diggers and Dealers (the revoked/replaced announcements of 02/08/16).  I should not have combined the two separate components of the overall amount needed to be borrowed.  

TNG.JPG

It does seem strange that TNG are applying for a very specific amount of ECA financing.  Is this a hint to us that TNG have been in negotiations with the German Bank and the limit of the loan has been capped at $450m?  

This $450m covers more than the cost of the TIVAN refinery, as the TIVAN refinery costs $266m (refer below image).  Why $450m?  And while we are asking questions, why was the slide deleted before the presentation (rhetorical question as I know we have discussed this on HotCopper in great detail with many tinfoil helmet theories put forward (I have my own conspiracy theories on this, so no offence intended to fellow tinhat conspiracy theorists)  
    TNG2.JPG
    These facts can be viewed positively, as it 'may' show that TNG are already in discussions with the German ECA.  Are we already down this path, how far down the path are we?  I think a finance update should provide this most important of information.  Where are we at with all of the other parties providing possible finance?

Lots of questions...PB...update maybe?

Wanderdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.