MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

exciting stuff

1. 1,472 Posts.
    i have only just got myself acquainted with whats happening here and bought into it today.

What staggered me was the savage belting this stocks share price has taken over the past couple of years.I like that as long as I wasnt there to experience it.

But savage belting always makes me want to look.

Rather than re hash the past this is what I see.

This management has a ruthless approach to costs that would and has given great comfort to its debt holders, and now today by default to its shareholders.

put simply the savage and brutal cost cutting has put them way ahead of the cost curve, to the point any uptick in Ni prices is going to leverage the bottom line big time.

The market sees this.

The company has brain dead dig and dump Ni operation that even a moron could run. Good simple business models are the best.

The huge cash at Bank is good and I mean huge. I like the fact the MD's priority is to protect it no matter what. I also like the fact he will not allow any discretionary spending. To sack 60 employees and contractors take guts and fortitude and he did that too.

MDN 10/10. Its got risk attached no argument there, but lt looks like a quality punt.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.