QHL 14.0% 32.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Valid comments on David he is as yet unproven. I have been also...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Valid comments on David he is as yet unproven.

I have been also been in this a while, first in this since about 2006, sold out fir s year or two along the way due to other financial pressures but last couple of years have been doubling up when I can both outside and In smsf.

Massive massive difference to previous 10 years and to any other spec stock is:

1) as you point out they are now a genuine and growing aerospace manufacturing business. Revenue is building. This all builds credibility.

2) The orpe contract, hawkei, neither are big $ admittedly, but show they can actually use their unique tech commercially

3) Nasdeq accreditation received this year

4) The many many big players they are already in bed with combined with transition over last 10 years from nice idea to proven genuine business means it's a very realistic possibility next 12-18 months could see 3/4 or more $50- 100m deals with multi- year revenue.

5) Worst case is they keep making parts for their current contracts, get to cash flow positive, and then shareprice will go up anyway.

I have long believed in tech and story. What has happened over time though is they have completely transformed into a viable business with far greater probability of even greater growth and shareprice has gone nowhere.

Best buy on asx. And when I exit Ckk im buying even more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.040(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 33.5¢ 29.0¢ $116.6K 378.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64516 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 12042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.