TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

exciting times ahead .. low market cap ...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    TTR looks an absolute standout purchase.

Jabiru Metals have recently taken a significant interest which is worth noting.

From the Boardroom Radio presentation of 27th. November:

"We are in an absolutely great situation. We have 2 project areas in Phillips River, Kundup and Trilogy. Kundup copper/gold technically no issues. We will be able to add on the resource base through exploratory drilling which we've got 2 to 4 million dollars earmarked in the next 12 months to carry out that work. And at Trilogy significant progress is being made on metallurgical test work ... it demonstrates the chances of us being able to convert the substantial sulphide resource into a mining resource is a very, very real possibility..."

From the recent AGM presentation, resources at Phillips River in Queensland are:

654,000 ounces gold = $600 million

8 million ounces silver = $130 million

76,000 tonnes copper = $570 million

67,000 tonnes zinc = $160 million

120,000 tonnes lead = $360 million

Total value = $1.82 billion.
    Note: my dollar values given based on today's values.

There are also only about 260 million shares on issue which means a market cap of around $30 million.

At just 5% of in ground resources TTR would have a market cap of $90 million which is 35 cents!!!

From early 2003 in less than 12 months TTR ran from 5c to 40c.

I like TTR's 5 year daily high/low chart. It looks to me TTR is ever so close to breaking out of a basing formation over the last year.

With Management changes, cashed up and a substantial drilling campaign starting at Phillips River and set to continue over the next 12 months things are looking up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.