AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Oilman, have you tried to sell 21-24m shares on the market? it...

1. 133 Posts.
    Oilman, have you tried to sell 21-24m shares on the market? it will guarentee you a drop in the shareprice and hence one's wealth (look what cygnet did to our shareprice with only 10mil), if IK tried to sell his holding he would lose a few million dollars at a blink, and I'd also like to know how many of those shares he has paid for himself, not the bonus ones he receives every year, like monopoly money at the dilution of existing shareholders.

Now I'm not here to have a go at Management, I like IK and I hope he keeps doing a great job for us shareholders and I think he is entitled to shares in a company he is helping build otherwise I would take my money out and move on.

So I think if IK wants to count his pennies, then his best chance of getting full value for his shareholding is a takeover. Now I'm not implying this will happen either, as I would prefer we offspin our projects into seperate IPO's so all shareholder's can benefit.

I guess the best part of owning this company is that we all get a vote, so if we really are that unhappy we could ask for a EGM to be called and we could replace people on the Board and hence Management.

But let's just slow down for a second and let these people do their job, and re-build our faith in them.

We are indeed on the brink of 'exciting times'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.