WAF 3.08% $1.51 west african resources limited

exciting times ahead

1. 49 Posts.
    The current capital raising for WAF was unexpected and came across as unnecessary as they continually said that they were in a strong cash position. I believe that management have changed the way they want to run the company. I believe this change is where they will burn money quicker but will drill the sh*t out their ground and try to bring out results as quick as possible. I believe that they will have a resource by years end but will seriously be upgraded by the first quater of 2013. This is the most exciting time for WAF i believe and by drilling down to 400m at Sartenga (their gold and copper play) they could prove up some serious resource. The key aspect to look at is whether the 400m depth brings about mineralisation....if this occurs the SP will rocket to new highs. With Sartenga and Moktedu getting drilled heavily this dry season, the positive sentiment for waf will return. Drilling rigs due to arrive back on site in a week so i believe this is the time to start buying. I already have considerable amount of shares but will coninute to buy more on low days because i see a minimum of 40c by years end. I am keen for other people thoughts on this forum. Be pleased to discuss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.045(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.51 $1.47 $18.09M 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49177 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 90717 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.