WAF 3.08% $1.51 west african resources limited

KingsmithI hope you’re right. Although I don’t know if volume...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Kingsmith

I hope you’re right. Although I don’t know if volume means much without a change in the SP. ie: maybe the sellers are on the smart money?

But I think they’re wrong, and I agree the prospects are very good.

In a lot of ways, we were in a similar situation this time last year. If you haven’t already seen it, there was a report released by RBS around 12 months ago (i think it might be on the company website). At that time, WAF was trading at a touch below 40c. Since then, I think their fundamentals have improved significantly. Yet they’ve just undertaken a cap raising at a 100% discount to that 40c mark.

My prediction is that we’ll see Sartenga confirm a significant resource, which will obviously very quickly reflect a much higher price. I’m not as confident in Moktedu... but I trust these guys know what they’re doing, and any confirmed resource there would see an even bigger spike. Momentum could then begin to build its own momentum... The WAF land package is probably its biggest asset.

Or, I could be making the same (hollow) bullish predications in 12 months time...

Lets see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.045(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.51 $1.47 $18.09M 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49177 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 90717 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.