RUM 8.70% 2.5¢ rum jungle resources ltd

exciting times ahead

1. 570 Posts.
    Hi RUM holders
    As I said I would get hold of Chris and had a good 15 minute chat with him yesterday. As all telephone calls to companies go, you only get half the story but never the less this one was quiet informative.
    Are we open for a takeover?
    Well the chat we had was pretty much yes, but many hurdles to go through to get any substantial offer as one the share price is way too low and we are at risk of a low ball offer. They are aware of this, but the picture I am getting is the reason for the company picking up the leases is the bigger they get the better players will get involved down the track.
    Chris was the first to agree that they have been poor in getting information to shareholders and in the next few weeks he would be putting forward a presentation to shareholders to get people to understand this business module and how they intend on getting this to market with the steps on getting there.
    This is not a small resource we have here said Chris this is world class deposit and the trouble is we are getting put in the same category as other commodities.
    We are in the agriculture area, a very exciting area to be in, and in time this will unfold.
    I did say to Chris I had been in this share for a long time, and I thought that April was going to be a time that would get the ball rolling, he was quick to say he did not agree in that time in fact end off may, June would be our feasibility study finished and scoping studies to see how things would shape up. I asked about the Chinese coming out ,basically it was the geologist testing ,he would not say much more but was quick to remind me that they had been very busy this year and raising the money in Feb. will go a long way to their long term plan.
    Unfortunately as all environmental projects go this one like others is taking longer than usual but they where well on their way.
    Chris seemed very happy with things so far and said he would not be here if he did not think they had anything, he like us was disappointed in the share price but said the institutions they had where not selling, just bored holders one would think.
    I made it pretty clear that some holders where getting itchy feet and we would like more information for us to better understand there business model, they have 2 very exciting products so they will be diversified down the track.
    I am hoping he has listened to me and will get you all some information shortly,sounds to me like midyear will be for us ,but even then this is one for the bottom draw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.