CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

rathmore THe only conclusive readings I have is Poolowanna 1 60...

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    rathmore
    THe only conclusive readings I have is Poolowanna 1 60 km from the eastern ridge of Pedirka. Some residual oil at Colson -1 also in eastern parts.Although this could have been one of those typical misses at the time.
    My paper say that also a few other drillings(maybe up to 6) have shown good evidence of hydrcarbon but do not state where. Proberbly McDill but all of these were 30-40 years ago where lots of drillings which were not well understood with the available technology of the times.
    Also keeping in mind the VASTNESS of the area Pedirka(in excess of 20000sq km - thats about 140 km X 140 km which is a very large area). And keeping in mind in US I mentioned that Bakken was discovered 50 years ago but the true potential was not revealed till 1995 when all of a sudden Mega fields just started popping up. And US petroleum companies have always been exploiting things they found very quickly. So why did they miss these. Probably the new advances in locating fields helped.

Keeping in mind probably they have only some useful seismics only for 2-3 percent of Pedirka. 97% to go
    One initial strike at Blamore should instantly propel CTP into the super league of oil explorers. Why because there is so much still to find out there.
    Exciting times ahead Rathmore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.