AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Nice to see you are still on board NG. Soon to regain some of...

1. 796 Posts.
    Nice to see you are still on board NG. Soon to regain some of the dollars lost by CL.

Don't ya just love seeing DT's cough up fur balls. Pitty it has to be at the expense of lowering the quality of posts and percentage of factual information posted here. What has mantle ever done to upset the sunshine and sea anyway, what a peanut. Funny how some claim to hold when they obviously don't. Doubt there'd be two brain cells to rub together let alone two cents.

I know you shouldn't count your chickens and all that but lately it is starting to become very difficult to keep a lid on it. After believing in something for a long time and riding ups and downs it is nice to see ACTION. I think some here will know what I mean. This is by far the most exciting time in this co's short history and really we are only just getting warmed up. I have a feeling that my $ situation will be slightly different at the end of 2012 than what it is currently.

Good luck to all you long term holders and thanks for all the great posts. Keep em coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.