KP2 0.00% 1.2¢ kore potash plc

"Life Style Business" is far from any truth. Every Junior that I...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    "Life Style Business" is far from any truth. Every Junior that I know of, be it ASX, LSE, TSX, or all the others, has both institutional and retail investors. These investors are there for one reason only, to make a return on their investment. Investors do not sit back and let the company directors and management become complacent and live a comfortable life whilst no actions are in play.

Kore is no different. If you look at the top10 or 20 investors, each one is expecting a reasonable return. Not forgetting reasonably timeously.

So let's look at Kore. Potash demand and pricing in the early days meant this would be an incredible project. However, potash pricing collapsed after the Belarus debacle and very few investors wanted to touch potash. The large suppliers closed down or mothballed operations that were costly to run, (if I remember correctly, the target was around $100 per ton cost of production), even flooding some mines, and the majority of explorers abandoned their projects.

After a number of years, the buzzwords started. The main one being "Food Security". All of a sudden potash started gaining traction again, and well we know the situation today. Very high pricing, global shortage. Potash, like other ingredients in fertilizers, has become both an economist as well as a strategic mineral.

This changed the whole perspective and Kore once again became a very wanted project. Much work needed to be done to revise the costings of the proposed build. Something that has taken a long time.

Now that this is all done, all the design work revisited, and everything has moved up a couple of notches. Financing this project is a huge number, and investors for this amount of money are few and far between.

Much work has been done by both Kore and Summit to get to the stage of being close to announcing the financing and build partners.

Unfortunately, politics is also playing a huge part.

The people at the coal face (potash face does not sound right) like Gavin Chamberlain, and David Hathorn, have a huge amount of respect for both.

No doubt both are in discussions with Hannes and Warren from Summit to conclude the contracts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KP2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 686382 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 145798 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 41670
Last updated 11.50am 08/05/2024 ?
KP2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.