KP2 0.00% 1.2¢ kore potash plc

Would also like to add my thoughts on the upcoming GM, without...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Would also like to add my thoughts on the upcoming GM, without technicals:

- Things that stick out to me with regards to voting resolutions are: "9 Authority to allot Shares" & "10 Disapplication of Pre-emption Rights".

Both of these are enabling the company to essentially produce more shares in exchange for 'something'. Usually, this something is money at a discounted share price, however, allotments have been seen in the past to favor contractual agreements:

Shares may be allotted for cash or for consideration otherwise than in cash. Some reasons include:

• Due to a contract, which can be written or not. <---- ding ding ding
    • Due to a provision in the company’s constitution.
    • In exchange for payment of dividends to a shareholder.
    Another important note from the same site:
    "all company directors must first seek approval through a general meeting before proceeding with the share allotment."
    (https://www.acra.gov.sg/how-to-guides/shares-and-updating-share-information/allotment-of-shares)

Seems pretty obvious that the directors are looking to produce more shares, but how and for what reason?
    The most probable reason is just to get more funds, which is what I believe it is.

HOWEVER,
    If I put my tin foil hat for a second here, a possible reason for the delay is that contracts may now include a large number of shares for SEPCO (which is what the back and forth was all about) and unless parties want to give up their own shares (unlikely), new ones will need to be made/allotted -- which can only be done through an allotment at the general meeting. Hence we have had to wait until now to progress contracts. Makes sense to me that all parties want a large slice of the pie knowing full well what results this will produce.
    Buckle up, the second half of the year may be bumpy with a mixture of dilution and rocket fuel.

ALL IMO as always

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KP2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.327K 429.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249894 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 162062 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KP2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.