LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Simply put I needed the money for a possible off market buy on...

1. 429 Posts.
    Simply put I needed the money for a possible off market buy on Raya Group soon to be Xped, very long story here. But I purchased PLP at 1.3 and sold at 1.5 then re entered at 1.5 with one off market buy, then sold at 2.0c . I dropped them at 2 in the absolute knick of time when I read the report and realised they would need money soon with the extensive activities they were carrying out "CR" you will have to read my old posts here. There's a poster called Hudson who I follow claimed he was out at 1.6 this made me wary as well.
    Just with the way these ********* are going I'm becoming wary of giving out a hint of sentiment as one needs to be in a position to constantly be re assessing the state of affairs
    daily , pretty much the ********* need baby sitting , I'm previously been a bluechip trader where you can walk away for a while.
    If I was financial enough I wouldn't of sold my full holding , longterm lithium players are in the drivers seat. If it drops back to 1.1 or 1.2 I'll be back in, no stock is flush with new shareholders money at the moment it seems to be more money shifting amongst seasoned traders with the smaller contingent being new blood.
    We our group are guessing by August this year we may start to see the first strong signs of new money coming into the market especially if the Sydney and Melbourne property market run out of steam, so meanwhile take advantage of scoring some of these quality ********* at screaming bargains

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.