WML 33.3% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

Exciting times for WML

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Guys, for a share that has a market cap of around 10million, they don't come much better than this one IMO.

Mt Venn

In my opinion, Mt Venn is showing all the right indicators that it could host a potential resource of significance (both gold and/or PGE-Ni-Cu). It's ticking many boxes and as a result, giving it a high GCOS (Geological Chance of Success). As with all exploration companies, the risk is always high, however in this particular case, I believe the potential reward far exceeds the risk given the the very low market cap combined with the following factors.

I believe the geology is favorable for the following reasons;

1. It contains mafic/ultra mafic intrusions analogous with CHN's Julimar discovery. Furthermore, as per the announcement on the 6th of July, five decent targets have been identified. The Mt Warren Sill (EM #1) in particular is very exciting. It resembles the Nova-bollinger discovery - a large discovery made by SIR(Sirius resources). I strongly recommend you all look into the Nova-Bollinger discovery several years ago. The discovery sent their share price from approximately 3 cents to 5$.

2. The area is highly prospective for gold. Below is a snippet taken from an intercept from the project 'Gruyere' located only 40km east. Whilst nearology can mean little in some instances, we can't deny it does contribute to the GCOS.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3375/3375783-406aff367d7902ba45202a0ec46f1be5.jpg
    Additionally, WML have some decent gold hits already. Whilst the grade isn't spectacular IMO, the widths of the intercepts are very impressive and are a good early sign.

3. Sulphides have been previously identified at Mt Venn. This further increases the GCOS.I
    should also add that there are people involved with this stock have an excellent track record. I have been following both Tim Goyder and David Richards since they made me some pocket money $$ off LTR (Liontown Resources).

GLTAH and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $13.38K 4.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5250335 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2944449 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.