GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Exciting Times

1. 28 Posts.
    Well finally a move in the right direction I like others have held this stock for what seems to be an eternity
    Why Because I always believed that the fundamentals are very good
    Firstly
    COBURN
    After many years of painstaking endeavours to obtain permitting finally the project has the all clear
    except for one major problem We Need A Partner that is willing to assist in the funding of the project
    which is anticipated to be around 200 million
    Why so difficult?
    What has impacted this objective is 2 fold
    (a) The Chinese demand for Zircon and its ancillary by products
    b) The Zircon price has been  supressed since 2011 however there is a growing confidence that the price will  increase in 2014 and provide a healthier outlook
    This outcome will enhance the companies chances of attracting a viable partner DYOR
    MT GUNSON COPPER PROJECT
    WOW ! This left of centre project could really elevate GUNSON in the very near future as there is evidence
    now that the Copper Project could become a resource in timing terms 2016 which in itself is exciting
    this link will explain and validate http://www.goldminerals.com.au How exciting to think that Copper could be
    processed the same as Gold with the use of cyanide Revolutionary!
    Finally
    FOWLER BAY NICKEL
    Yes Nickel is HOT! and will remain that way
    This geologically has been compared with another recently found high deposit Nickel project DYOR
    I am sure this will attract a lot of interest in the short term and for an extended longevity some coming news
    would not surprise
    EXCITING TIMES AHEAD!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.