AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Belated Merry Christmas all. Tomorrow could well be a very...

1. 1,115 Posts.
    Belated Merry Christmas all.

Tomorrow could well be a very special day for AVQ and a wonderful end to 2014. If it's the news we have all been waiting for it's certainly been a long time coming. Well done to all those who have had the patience and tenacity to stick it out for such a long time, but hey, i'm pretty confident the rewards will have been well worth the wait. After tomorrows announcement regarding finances we just need to put the appeal behind us and get on with the job of developing the mine. Then we just sit back and watch the next phase of the AVQ story unfold. You guys who have been supportive of AVQ and RM for all these years deserve to be congratulated. It would appear that the SIs is about to enjoy a well deserved economic boom. Not only will this have a major life changing impact on our partners but the economic stimulation driven by the development of a mine will be wonderful for the country. The SIs has been in the doldrums for a number of years and has never really reasserted itself since the turmoil of previous unrest. Let's hope that AVQ will be a great stimulus for the SIs and its neighbours. Happy New Year to all the AVQ believers. I look forward to tomorrows announcement and a positive 2015...
    Last edited by Rapglen: 29/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.