WWR 0.00% $1.41 westwater resources inc

Cled i for one am not one bit surprised like i said Fat Cats are...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Cled i for one am not one bit surprised

like i said Fat Cats are all good Cronin must be laughing all the way to the bank

What happened to the proposed cash burn cuts to less than $1mill per month ( black hole )

All i can say is those that voted for this get all they deserve, it was in black and white for everyone to see  pre merger ( BLIND FREDDY ) you would have thought could have seen this coming.

Would love to hear Morningtons View being as this was his sentiment PRE MERGER

The best course of action is to see the merger go through,wait for a price spike and sell your shares at a premium to current share price levels.

At the end of the day we are all here to make money from our investments.For this reason I would encourage any undecided shareholders to vote YES for the proposed merger

How is the above working for you now Mornington my shares are 41% down if nads calc is correct and i dont even have them in my account yet, not to worry though A mornington by the time i get them in my account they may be worth SWEET FK ALL.

But never mind i will wait for the SPIKE  and trade the liquidity on the NASDAQ as predicted LOL

Train wreck as per my sentiment pre Merger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.