EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I agree. I have studied the works of these traders as I like to...

1. 545 Posts.
    I agree. I have studied the works of these traders as I like to call the "Sharks".

I have for a long time tried to find a way of estimating their holdings at a given time, because that estimation and the way stocks are traded in a given period would indicate the direction of manipulation. Hence the "Sharks" game plan.

They seem to be holding relatively small number of shares (no more than 10mil). But they have deep enough pockets to accumulate multiples of that amount. The can clear multiple lines in one go, in either direction. The psychological game that they play only works if holders are not investors(or uninformed punters). I have come to realise that they use the general sentiments in such forums to plan the days manipulative trades. They seem to have access to some form of investor tipping service, by which they mobilise alot of unsuspecting retail investors, only to pump and dump for profit. ASIC I understand is aware of these unlawful behaviours, but they are not able to move in and prosecute until they gather enough court admissible evidence, by which time the retail investors are sucked dry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $108 79.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 221115832 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9899800 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.