AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Well d, what does one say.When you look at the global market for...

1. 12,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    Well d, what does one say.

When you look at the global market for metals, the demand must continue. Certainly the demand has slowed, but isnt that like any product in the overall cycle.
    There is also the herd mentality to consider which is part of the game. People in the main follow the crowd,investors in the main are no different. In the good times they all make dollars, its easy. Then when it turns, the majority who lose, sell out at the lowest point.
    Thats why those individuals that make it or companies that make it, see the bigger picture and plan for long term success. I suppose today if one does not get instant results, we start the blame game.
    Its interesting when you look at any great achievement, its always been achieved by hard work, perserverance and belief in the ultimate goal and people with vision. Its never easy. Great companies are built on overcoming adversaties and then using that building block as the next stepping stone.
    Lets face AIM has good product, Ok zinc is not the flavour of the month and then on the other hand iron ore is pouring out of Western Australia like there is no tomorrow. There is a link between the two products.
    The world population is increasing at a rapid rate and it requires infrastructure. India and particular Africa are countries that at some point will stabilise and industrialise. China sees the long term opportunities in Africa and invests heavily in the resource projects within this nation. They see the longer term.
    AIM has excellent ground for zinc, copper, nickel, gold, uranium and precious metals. Its a very good portfolio of mining areas that have already demonstrated rich resource potential.
    To me it makes sense to package all of AIM's resource opportunties and doing a joint venture deal. Looking at the longer term, you will then have a zinc mine with high concentrates producing a profitable revenue stream in the near future, then the possibility of having the Mumbwa and Mokopane developments likely to produce any numbers. Early drilling has demonstrated enormous opportunity. Now if the drilling results that we are currently waiting for from Mumbwa are rich in nickel etc, AIM will then be in a position where it has a zinc mine almost in production and a massive resource location waiting to be developed.
    It may be a matter of months. Not long in the overal picture. I think that is why AIM is on the radar of many investors. Any hint of an annoucement and they want a part of it.
    The short term is unsettling, but those with an eye to the future will see a huge opportunity with this organisation.\
    It will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.