IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Very very well said Exalted! I believe it's BOT with the...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Very very well said Exalted! I believe it's BOT with the 200M + valuation and one that Mark Bernberg likes quite a lot, those guys are tapping into an 8 billion dollar industry treating acne.

AGH is selling the oils through Cannvalate here in Australia, they have also acquired a Canadian manufacturing company which has opened up the market there for them and they are in the UK too. At this early stage it is very difficult to be making large sums of money through just the sale of oils, but acquiring patients as you mentioned and getting that brand loyalty is what's so important now as we'll also get the repeat customers. I believe AGH brought in 280K last quarter.

What I haven't seen here in Australia anyway is a company doing both the extraction (converting the flower to oils) + running the pharmaceutical side (4 clinical trials). That's what does it for me with IHL, we taking the bull by the horns so to speak and giving it a red hot crack. The pharmaceutical side will be way more profitable than selling just oils, if we develop a drug to treat sleep apnea for example that could be worth multiple billions of dollars itself. I also think this is what Dr Sud is most excited about as he mentioned IHL is looking to create 4 new chemical entities, so as you mentioned Exalted potentially 4 new entities off the back of the 4 trials we running. We could be disrupting 4 massive industries with success of these trials.

Now with the trials, historically 50% pass phase 2b and only 10% pass phase 3. This however is when the guys in the lab are creating a drug from unknown properties, I believe cannabis is a lot safer so I suspect we'll see much better results as we move into Phase 2b and Phase 3.

Anyone selling now must really be desperate for funds, you'd be crazy to sell at these prices with the commencement of the gingivitis and sleep apnea trials any day now. A conservative estimate by year end I'd say is 20c and to be fair even that will probably look cheap as the company keeps kicking goals between now and then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.