excuses excuses, page-15

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    "Ok, great, you and Warnie are heroes for buying when houses were cheap, and young people are whining scum for choosing not to buy when they are expensive..."

Hi Bottletop

I actually bought another property today......its in another post.....so I buy anytime.....and as they are apparently expensive now I must be crazy I guess.

Is a Lamborghini expensive?

I want to own a 100 storey hotel......so what I do is listen to people who already own them.......Are they heroes??.....No but they are smarter than me and I envy them as they have what I dont but want.

We are all at different stages.....I met a guy a few weeks back that owned over 100 properties and hs been bankrupt twice.

I said top him you've done very well for yourself.

He said " no I haven't, not until I have 500"

Thats his goal.......who am I to judge.

Property prices will drop in some areas and not others......as they have done since adam and eve.....so what......even if they did drop 20% ........wouldnt there then be more buyers on the market picking up the houses that have dropped 20%.......therefore driving demand.....therfore back to square one.

And if prices drop 20% the mortgage stays the same.....makes f all differene to your repayments......so who cares.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.