TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Tower44,From what I hear, you are SPOT ON with your post re...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Tower44,

From what I hear, you are SPOT ON with your post re funding. What bothers me is that it is widely considered that once the funding arrangement is settled and the Fonda sales data is released, the SP should go north. As investors, we all want the SP to go north but one of the major shareholders seems to be holding things up. I am sure that he/she also wants to see the SP go north so I can only come to the conclusion that they are putting a spanner in the works for funding whilst they buy up as much as they can (probably in small parcels) at these cheap prices. I may well be wrong on this??

Either way, as I have always said, there IS an option there for ACL to go forward with funding, it just won't be the preferred option of management and we will probably go with a funding arrangement that will not please all. I suspect announcements for both funding and sales should be out by the end of this month/1st week of next. As Tower 44 says, it needs to be cleared, and soon, that is obvious from the frustrated posts that have been posted of late.

Good luck to all.

Surfrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.